In times of worry and uncertainty, Breastcancer.org is there to educate, guide and support people with deep, unbiased expertise.
- Ensure that people have immediate access to the most current, easy-to-digest information about coronavirus (COVID-19) and breast cancer
- Provide resources for caregivers, who often maintain ultimate responsibility for the health and safety of people with cancer
- Empower people with breast cancer to manage their healthcare remotely
- Enable people to plan ahead and have some control over their own situations
- Help people to understand the long-term, systemic issues in breast cancer care affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
See the impact of your support by visiting our COVID-19 coverage throughout the Breastcancer.org website:
|Rapid Response: Ongoing Coverage of New Developments|
|Community Peer-to-Peer Support and Information Sharing|
|Podcasts Featuring Experts in the Field|
|Publication of the Special Report: The Impact of COVID-19 on Breast Cancer Care (Coming!)|
Breastcancer.org is visited annually by nearly 20 million people from around the world.
Thank you for being a part of our global community and your ongoing support of our mission.