What a SUCCESS! Thanks to you, we have raised close to $380,000 in support of Breastcancer.org and the millions of women who rely on us each day!
SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Check out the 2016 event photos here.
Check out the 2016 event video here.
Over the past seven years, roughly 2,700 attendees from the media and advertising industry raised close to $3 million to benefit Breastcancer.org. A who’s who of entertainment, advertising and media industries have participated such as Adweek, Ai Media Group, AMC Networks, AOL, AppNexus, BlastPR, CBS Interactive, Celtra, Collective, eMarketer, Facebook, Factual, Foursquare, Fox Networks, FreeWheel, Google, GSN, Hulu, iHeartMedia, InMobi, 4Info, Integral Ad Science, Juicemobile, Jumpstart Automotive Group, KARGO, MDC Partners Inc., MEC, Medialets, MediaLink LLC, Moat, NBCUniversal, Nielsen, Opera Mediaworks, PlaceIQ, Remedy Health Media, Screenvision, Simulmedia, The Weather Company, Viacom Media Networks, and Waze.
How Do I Participate?:
- Company Sponsorship: Highlight your company as a major contributor to this important resource and cause. There are plenty of sponsorship packages that include a bowling team, as well as other benefits. Click here to learn more.
- Reserve a Lane: You can reserve an individual lane for up to 8 players and invite your favorite clients, media buyers, friends and family for a great night out!
- Questions?: Contact us for more details.
- Donate: Help us reach out goal with your donation today!
- Get Your Gift Matched! Your company may have a matching gift program that could double or even triple your initial donation, and any additional donation you provide. Check with your HR department or office manager for forms and/or additional information.
- Ai Media Group
- AMC Networks
- CBS Interactive
- Fox Networks
- Integral Ad Science
- JUICE Mobile USA
- Jumpstart Automotive Group
- MediaLink LLC
- Opera Mediaworks
- Remedy Health Media
- The Glassbergs
- The Weather Company,
an IBM Business
- Viacom Media Networks
- MEDIA SPONSORS: