The 7th Annual NYC Bowling for Breastcancer.org takes place Wednesday, March 16, at Lucky Strike Manhattan.
For the past six years, thousands of individuals across New York’s thriving digital advertising marketplace have joined together to bowl as they raise awareness and funds in support of Breastcancer.org, the world’s leading online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support. This is the “must attend” social event of the year – raising over $2.5M dollars and earning the support of the nation’s most prominent companies and organizations.
The who’s who of entertainment, advertising and media industries have participated such as Facebook, SalesForce.com, Google, AOL, Yahoo!, NBC, CBS, Fox, Discovery Networks, Lifetime TV, National Geographic, Comcast, Hallmark Channel, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, PlaceIQ, Forbes, Hearst Magazines, Meredith Women’s Network, and Time Inc.
- Company Sponsorship: Highlight your company as a major contributor to this important resource and cause. There are plenty of sponsorship packages that include a bowling team, as well as other benefits. Click here to learn more.
- Reserve a Lane: You can reserve an individual lane for up to 8 players and invite your favorite clients, media buyers, friends and family for a great night out!
- Questions?: Contact us for more details.
- Donate: Help us reach out goal with your donation today!
- Get Your Gift Matched! Your company may have a matching gift program that could double or even triple your initial donation, and any additional donation you provide. Check with your HR department or office manager for forms and/or additional information.
- AMC Networks
- CBS Interactive
- Fox Networks
- JUICE Mobile USA
- Jumpstart Automotive Group
- MediaLink LLC
- Remedy Health Media
- The Glassbergs
- Viacom Media Networks
- MEDIA SPONSORS: