What a SUCCESS! Thanks to you, we have raised over $450,000 in support of Breastcancer.org and the millions of women who rely on us each day!
SAVE THE DATE: 10 Year Annniversary - Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Join us March 20th at Lucky Strike Manhattan (42nd Street and 12th Avenue) for the ultimate knock-down event of the year for the media, marketing, and advertising industry. For the past eight years, well over 400 agency, client, and media company decision-makers choose to spend one evening in March to help raise money for Breastcancer.org, the world’s leading online resource for breast health and breast cancer information and support.
To date, this annual event has raised close to $4M for Breastcancer.org!
By participating in the event, you support the mission and the work of Breastcancer.org. One in eight women will get breast cancer in her lifetime. In the advertising and marketing industries, we have a high percentage of women, so many of us and our colleagues will feel the impact of breast cancer either directly or indirectly.
Companies sponsor the event annually for a multitude of opportunities, including:
- Staff engagement, team building
- Client engagement
- Networking with attendees, friendly "competition" with other teams
- Meeting new members of the advertising community
- Showing clients and employees their corporate "good will," support, and concern for important work that WILL have an impact on our industry (and your company)
Sign-up early and get a jump start on creating your bowling shirts and team names!
Our 2018 Event Sponsors (as of 3/13/18):
- Press Release
- Media Kit
- Quick Event Overview Reference Sheet
- 2017 Adweek Ad
- 2018 Event Photos
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Auction Donation Form
- How to Register Your Team Members